INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We process personal information to deliver our service or to comply with international law.
The information we collect is only used for the purposed listed in this privacy statement.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
We process certain information of you that either is collected automatically, or that you supply voluntarily. This information includes name, address, email address and telephone number. We also process your financial data to facilitate payment for our services. All of the information collected is processed strictly in accordance with this privacy statement. We process the following personal data:
- Personal data, such as your first name and last name.
- Contact data, such as your e-mail address, telephone number and address.
- Login details, such as user name and password
- Purchase history, such as price, product and purchase date.
- Payment data, such as transaction history, outstanding claims, bank account number, creditcard data.
- Correspondence, such as communications with our customer service or marketing communications.
- Preferences, such as choice of language and e-mail preferences.
- Technical data, such as IP address, cookies, log files.
- Statistics on the use of the website, such as how many times certain pages are visited and which products are the most popular.
- Interests, such as what products you look at the most and on which advertisements you click
OTHER PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US.
It may occur that you provide other data to us than the categories mentioned above, for instance with regard to communications of the customer service or when filing a complaint. In that case, we shall process these data to the extent necessary to deal with and handle your request or complaint.
WHY & GROUNDS
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our website.
- When you purchase SIGN products on our website we need to process your personal information to execute our agreement. For example we need payment and contactinformation to process the order.
- Comply with the law: We may process or keep information to comply with legal obligations. We also use your information to investigate suspected fraud, illegal activities, violations of our terms of service, or threats to the safety of our personnel or website
We don’t share your information with third parties unless strictly required in order to honor our contract with you.
CHANGES IN THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
The effective date at the bottom of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. We will notify you before any material change takes effect so that you have time to review the changes. Any change is effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.